Comments are welcomed and encouraged, but there are a couple of common-sense guidelines that we’re asking you to follow.
1. Keep your comments on topic. This is a forum about creations and not for political discussions.
2. Be respectful of your fellow bloggers.
3. Don’t engage in personal attacks.
4. Don’t use offensive language.
5. Don’t post any material that violates any copyright or other proprietary rights.
We reserve the right to remove any comments, and to ban users that don’t respect the comments policy.
Spam will not be tolerated; solicitors and others posting advertisements are considered spam, and they will be removed.
Please note that all comments are reviewed before being posted to the blog, in order to make sure that they respect our comments policy.
Trackbacks are subject to the same rules.